Sunday, October 12, 2008

Was great!

I sang my song in church today, and it was fun! Glorified God through song! I am still sick, 4 weeks now, but finally went to the doctor yesterday and she prescribed me a zpack so hopefully will be feeling better very soon!

I need to clean my house and don't feel like it...what else is new? Today I tried the pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks. Oh so yummy! I was hesitant to try something new but glad I did!

Well, I am thinking it was 2 weeks ago when Tony got to talk to her bio dad...and he still hasn't called back. I guess he doesn't really want anything to do with her. She wanted to call him but I asked her to wait to see if he called her. Knowing this breaks her heart. Maybe I should have just left well enough alone. I felt like God was pulling me in that direction. Maybe He still is. In His time.

No comments: