Thursday, September 11, 2008

Buncha' Sickos!

LOL Everyone in this house but me is sick. 3/5 are on antibiotics, and the 4th is on ear drop antibiotics. So Chubbay (2.5 yr old) Was hospitalized for 6 days back in March. His ASO count was 1500 and its only supposed to be 100, but thy don't get concerned until it reach 300+...So they knew he had strep infection somewhere in the body, just couldn't tell us where. So as I said, the boys ( and everyone else) is sick again...I ended up taking Chubbay to the E.R. lastnight. I was mad as hell. I first took him to immediate care, where I was 5 minutes late from them closing. (and I do understand they want to go home too) I noticed someone coming out, so I snuck in the doors as they came out. I told them I needed my son to be seen.."well we're closed"..I just talked to the doctor..."Sorry we're closed" It took all I had to NOT start throwing a fit, using foul language and shoving their clock up their--....nose.

So I take him to the E.R. which is going to cost a buttload more than the immediate care. She tells me it's just a bad cold..HELLO? Did you not hear me when I said what happened last time? I mean you are the same doctor that treated him. She said they don't get concerned unless the temp is 102 for 2 days...I had JUST given him motrin before we went in, he sweated it out...Woke up this morning, he's 102....Why won't these people friggin listen to me?? His brother has fever too, but it doesnt concern me as much as him because of what we went through In MArch...Heart echos, 3 MRI's, full Bone Scan. Anyhow...I'm a bit frustrated to say the least.

I also went to the doc yesterday---for different reasons..I am now on Paxil and Xanax For Depression and GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder) So hopefully I can get my life, feelings, emotions back on track...BLEH

No comments: