I am trying to wrap my mind around the fact that my marriage is over. I will be moving into a trailor just down the street, in the same trailor park, from our home now. We decided on equal custody. Hopefully he holds to his word. I don't want a nasty custody battle, I wouldn't think he would either. I'm not asking for child support, I said equal custody, & whenever he has a weekend off.
Apparently my views on and about him are retarded. TYhen he proceeded to tell me that he will work on it. Ummmm no.. You've said that too many times before. How can you work on it, if you think what I am saying is retarded? It's like hating cancer patients but doing the walk for the cause, ya know?
Well, the trailor should be ready on MOnday. They are laying new carpet down, and I still have to get the other half of the money together! It's gonna be $976.00 to get in, not to mention the utilities. I need a few things. BLEH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WTF?? I had no idea this was going on.. what happened I thought you guys were smooth sailing..
Post a Comment